Partner Sales Engineer
The Partner Sales Engineer/Pre-Sales Technical Consultant is responsible for technical consultancy and pre-sales activities for SecPod’s flagship SanerNow Cyber Security platform.
You will need a strong understanding of cybersecurity and the ability to engage at the Partner technology leaders, CxO, CSO, and CTO levels.
Ability to communicate product value to Partners and Customers through good written, verbal, and presentation skills. The successful candidate will assist in all levels of technical account management and accompany Sales Managers to customer meetings. Conduct Webinars and Trainings to enable the Partner Teams.
- Stay current with the latest product updates and best practices
- Run training sessions, workshops, webinars to help GSIs become proficient in SanerNow Platform.
- Be an advocate for your partners to the SanerNow account teams
- Support our partners when engaged in customer opportunities
- Keep GSIs up-to-date on key SanerNow product updates and future roadmaps to help them represent SanerNow to their clients covering the latest technology solutions and benefits
- Influence where SanerNow can have the most impact on our partners’ go-to-market offerings
- Run technical enablement programs to provide best practices, and solution design workshops to help GSIs create effective solutions
- Help Solution Providers/Practice Leads with the technical strategies that enable them to sell their offerings on SanerNow
- Help develop and launch joint differentiated solution offerings with GSI Partners
- Share customer success stories & case studies to showcase the positive impact of SanerNow
- Engage in forward Strategic thinking – quickly grasping the essence of new concepts and business value messaging
This is a critical function in the company and we are looking for the following skill sets:
- 5+ Years of Experience in providing Sales Engineering Services to Global System Integrators
- Good understanding of IT Infrastructure Management and Information Security and exposure to various security technologies across Hybrid and Cloud environments
- Knowledge of network and system security
- Experience in positioning Enterprise Cybersecurity Solutions and Products
- Experience in positioning Vulnerability Management, Patch Management, EDR and XDR solutions to Global System Integrators
- Hands-on experience in designing and implementing Cybersecurity Solutions
- Experience administering Unix/Linux, Windows, Mac systems, and Virtualization
- Excellent communication skills, Verbal & Written (English).
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills include strong listening and verbal and written communication.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Commercial awareness and a strong understanding of how SIs generate revenue through the industry priorities & complexities they face
So, what are you waiting for? Fill the simple form and reach out to us