Adobe, one of the most admired Tech firms today, released security updates February 2018 patching up critical, important and moderate security holes in its Adobe Acrobat, Reader and Experience Manager products. Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is an enterprise web content management system that facilitates organizing, managing, and delivering creative assets. Together, patches for 43 vulnerabilities were released where 17 of them stand critical.
Multiple vulnerabilities were ascertained, the most critical ones can allow for arbitrary code execution. Successful exploitation would allow an attacker to execute arbitrary code and depending on application privileges, it can compromise the system and make way to install programs, view, create, modify or delete data and create new user accounts laden with rights. Other vulnerabilities may lead to privilege escalation, remote code execution and sensitive information disclosure.
Affected Products in the Adobe Security Updates February 2018 :
- Acrobat DC (Continuous Track)
- Acrobat Reader DC (Continuous Track)
- Acrobat 2017
- Acrobat Reader 2017
- Acrobat DC (Classic Track)
- Acrobat Reader DC (Classic Track)
- Adobe Experience Manager
- Privilege Escalation : CVE-2018-4872
- Arbitrary Code Execution : CVE-2018-4890, CVE-2018-4904, CVE-2018-4910, CVE-2018-4917 , CVE-2018-4888, CVE-2018-4892, CVE-2018-4902, CVE-2018-4911, CVE-2018-4913, CVE-2018-4879, CVE-2018-4895, CVE-2018-4898, CVE-2018-4901, CVE-2018-4915, CVE-2018-4916, CVE-2018-4918
- Remote Code Execution : CVE-2018-4880, CVE-2018-4881, CVE-2018-4882, CVE-2018-4883, CVE-2018-4884, CVE-2018-4885, CVE-2018-4886, CVE-2018-4887, CVE-2018-4889, CVE-2018-4891, CVE-2018-4893, CVE-2018-4894, CVE-2018-4896, CVE-2018-4897, CVE-2018-4899, CVE-2018-4900, CVE-2018-4903, CVE-2018-4905, CVE-2018-4906, CVE-2018-4907, CVE-2018-4908, CVE-2018-4909, CVE-2018-4912, CVE-2018-4914
Affected Versions & Solutions:
[table id=4 /]
SecPod Saner detects these vulnerabilities and automatically fixes them by applying security updates.
Try SanerNow and keep your systems updated and secured.
also with SanerNow Endpoint Management remotely manage your endpoints