Product Technical Content WriterBA/MA/Bcom/MBA/B Tech/M Tech, Bangalore India Apply Now
At SecPod, we’re building a SaaS-based cybersecurity platform to manage and secure enterprise endpoints. We’re looking to hire Technical Writers for our product marketing team, who will be responsible for producing high-quality and understandable documentation with the goal to improve the success of our product. You will be crafting various deep-tech content materials, product help documents, datasheets, white papers, research papers, knowledge bases, and user interface (UI) texts.
- Develop and write high-quality technical documents meeting industry standards.
- Communicate with product developers and understand the product completely
- Translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content
- Develop product user guides, knowledge bases, and datasheets to help users evaluate, understand, and make the best use of our product
- Work with the product management team and develop deep-tech research documents and white papers.
- Improve product user experience by providing relevant user interface texts and product messages
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant technical field
- 2-3 years’ industry experience as an effective technical writer, preferably in a SaaS-based product company
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Previous experience in writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Experience working with engineering to improve the user experience: design, UI, and help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for technical support content
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment