Senior Technical Support EngineerInformation Technology, Customer Service, Bangalore India Apply Now
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our customers install applications and programs.
Technical Support Engineer responsibilities include resolving network issues, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support. You will use email and chat applications to give clients quick answers to simple IT issues. For more complex problems that require nuanced instruction, you will contact clients via phone and/or provide clear, written instructions and technical manuals.
- Product support in on-premise and Cloud/SaaS environment
- Participating in technical support calls with Customers
- Periodic health check-up of Customer deployments
- Setting up high-quality support practices and ensuring highest customer satisfaction
- Expert in defining and analyzing complex problems
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and debug complex system level issues
- Knowledge of network and system security
- Extensive experience administering Unix/Linux, Windows and Mac systems
- Experience with relational and distributed databases.
- AWS and Cloud infrastructure management
- Enterprise application deployment and configuration
- Apache Web Server, Tomcat, ActiveMQ
- Load and Performance management
- XML, REST API, JSON
- Excellent customer service, organizational, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Team player. Must be able to work well in a collaborative team environment that promotes sharing of knowledge and experiences.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.