Senior Technical Support EngineerBE/MCA/M Tech, Bangalore India Apply Now
As a Senior Technical Support Engineer, you will have the opportunity to support our customers and learn cutting-edge technologies in the dynamic software security space.
- Act as product support for on-premise and Cloud/SaaS environment
- Meet or exceed customer expectations on response quality, timeliness of responses, and overall customer experience.
- Push creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry-standard practices to come up with process improvements and new ways to delight customers.
- Take ownership of customer issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause, and issue resolution.
- Evaluate the criticality, severity of the issues, and ensure that they are addressed observing the priority
- Document all technical issues, analysis, and communication with the customer and ensure a crystal-clear documentation
- Do a periodic health check-up of Customer deployments.
- Perform AWS monitoring and manage Cloud infrastructure.
- Publish technical documentation in the Knowledge Base.
- Understanding of NextGen Antivirus.
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills with exposure to relevant tools and technologies.
- Knowledge of network and system security and a good understanding of networking protocols like TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL/TLS, DNS, SMTP etc.
- Working knowledge of common attacks and vulnerabilities.
- Basic understanding of vulnerability exposures (CVEs) and severity levels (CVSS).
- Expert at patch management process. Evaluate patches, builds, and software updates, test and deploy the updates in an automated fashion.
- Understanding of Virtualization concepts and virtual system administration
- Possess good system administration skills on Windows, Linux, and Macintosh Operating systems with the ability to install, upgrade and effectively navigate on all operating systems to perform tasks or troubleshooting.
- Experience with deployment and configuration of Enterprise applications.
- Knowledge of REST API, XML, and JSON
- Understanding of Active Directory, VPN, Firewall, and proxy server.
- Experience with Bash, PowerShell, and Python scripting is a plus.
- Experience with relational and distributed databases.
- Knowledge of Apache Web Server, Tomcat, and ActiveMQ.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, inspiring confidence while leading customers through the steps to resolve issues via phone, email, chat, and ticketing tool.
- Preferably a direct customer-facing experience. Willing to work in 24x7 rotation shifts.