Senior DevOps EngineerBE/MCA/M Tech, Bangalore India Apply Now
SecPod is a cybersecurity technology company based in India and the USA. SecPod (Security Podium, incarnated as SecPod) was founded in the year 2008.
SecPod’s SanerNow platform provides a paradigm shift in endpoint security and management. SanerNow automates cyber hygiene implementation, significantly increases IT and security effectiveness, and reduces IT management costs. Platform-specific tools provide vulnerability scanning, patching, compliance, threat detection, asset, and endpoint management in one dashboard with one agent to address multiple high-value cyber hygiene use cases.
SecPod’s SanerNow platform and tools are used by MSPs and enterprises worldwide. SecPod also licenses security technology (OEM) to top security vendors.
- You will own planning, implementing, and maintaining CI/CD Pipeline
- You will own deploying products in test, stage, and production
- Responsible for Automating all the manual steps involved in operations and streamlining the process to have predictable and consistent development and delivery.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting production environment
- Monitoring the SLA’s and provide recommendation on the resource optimization.
- Getting the product SOC 2 readiness
- Collaborate with Architect, Development and Management team to understand the DevOps needs on an ongoing basis
- Expertise in CI tools like Jenkins with solid experience in setting up CI/CD pipelines.
- Expertise with cloud computing and automation tools such as terraform for deploying stage and production.
- Experience in deploying and monitoring SAS based solutions preferably on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience in handling large scale production systems and technologies including load balancers, monitoring/logging, distributed systems, and configuration management
- Ability to measure system performance and recommend modifications, as necessary.
- Proficiency in Automation and scripting
- Exposure to Linux, Git and containers
- Excellent Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in Cyber Security domain will be a plus
- Passion for Quality and Customer Obsession
- Passion for Automation and building efficiency
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies
- Team player. Must be able to work well in a collaborative team environment that promotes the sharing of knowledge and experiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills