QA Technical Lead – (Automation/Manual testing)BE/MCA/M Tech, Bangalore India Apply Now
SecPod is a cybersecurity technology company based in India and USA. SecPod (Security Podium, incarnated as SecPod) was founded in the year 2008.
SecPod’s SanerNow platform provides a paradigm shift in endpoint security and management. SanerNow automates cyber hygiene implementation, significantly increases IT and security effectiveness, and reduces IT management costs. Platform-specific tools provide vulnerability scanning, patching, compliance, threat detection, asset, and endpoint management in one dashboard with one agent to address multiple high-value cyber hygiene use cases.
Job RoleJob Responsibilities:
- Provide technical leadership and strategic direction for the QA organization.
- Responsible for monitoring and driving all QA activities.
- Defining QA Test Plan, Strategy, and Execution.
- Defining Automation strategy and test design techniques.
- Driving Quality improvements and test efficiencies.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders including Dev Lead, Architect, Product Management and Support organization to ensure the quality of deliverables.
- Mentoring QA team members
- 8+ years of experience in QA and Automation.
- 3+ years of experience in providing technical leadership and strategic direction for the QA Organization.
- Proven experience in handling end-2-end QA responsibilities. Preferably for a SAAS based product.
- Experience in building CI/CD Pipeline and DevOps.
- Experience in automating Functional, Non-Functional, REST API and UI test cases for web applications.
- Experience with Linux and windows operating systems
- Experience in Cyber Security domain will be a plus
- Passion for Quality and Customer Obsession
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies
- Leadership skills
- Ability to research and being persistent
- Strong problem solving
- Troubleshooting and analysis skills
- Team player. Must be able to work well in a collaborative team environment that promotes the sharing of knowledge and experiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills