Marketing – Lead Generation SpecialistBcom/MBA/B Tech/M Tech, Bangalore India Apply Now
At SecPod, we’re building comprehensive solutions to manage and secure enterprise endpoints, that is available on both on-premise & cloud services. We serve customers all around the globe, primarily in North America Region. The ideal candidate will have experience executing successful B2B demand generation campaigns for the mid-market and enterprise segment, with strong collaboration skills, attention to detail, and a data-driven mindset. We are looking for someone who hungry to translate the latest marketing techniques into action with a strong focus on revenue growth.
What to expect from this role?
- Hand-on experience with market research, list/database building, customer/market surveys, B2B demand and lead generation, pricing strategies, and more
- Polish your analytics skills, product and market knowledge
- Play an integral role working with marketing and sales teams to ensure quality of leads generated are based on established criteria.
- Collecting data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidating information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data (such as surveys, opinion polls, or questionnaires), or arrange to obtain existing data
- Work with affiliates to build data lists and marketing plans with respect to these lists
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation methods
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
- Up to 3 years of proven market research analysis and 1+ years of experience in demand generation campaigns focused in the North American region
- Candidates with experience in CyberSecurity or other related technology domains are preferred
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of databases, MS Office, search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen, familiarity with CRM programs
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Marketing or related field