Experience Designer – UX/UI DesignBDesign/MDesign or related certifications, Bangalore India Apply Now
We are looking for a strong candidate for design role that owns responsibility of Creative and UI/UX Design to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients and take SecPod brand to the next level.
Your responsibilities will include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
Another important role you’ll play is to help the marketing team to execute their ideas and campaigns by contributing your design skills and knowledge. This gives you an opportunity to test and improve your skills through the direct impact or your designs on our prospects and customers.
Job RoleOpportunities and Responsibilities
- Be the owner of SecPod brand image and implement brand guidelines all throughout
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with marketers, product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets and creatives for the marketing team
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills