Digital Marketing ManagerBcom/MBA/B Tech/M Tech, Bangalore India Apply Now
At SecPod, we’re building solutions to manage and secure enterprise endpoints, that is available on both on-premise & cloud services. In this cross-functional role as a digital marketer, you will learn a lot and will have the opportunity to try new things on various channels. You will utilize your analytical mindset and knowledge of marketing channels to help us manage and grow our paid and social media marketing efforts.
- Work with cross functional team (Product, Support, Sales) to establish growth strategies to support SecPod’s revenue goals.
- Create, manage and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns. Master google ads, and other paid marketing channels.
- Create Email campaigns to target and retarget prospective buyers of SecPod solutions.
- Conceive and execute on a wide range of content campaigns to drive education and engagement.
- Manage all social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Google My Business) and drive content creation.
- Manage SEO. Analyze data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement.
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data all the way up to the executive level.
- Proven work experience (3+ years) as a digital marketer or similar role
- Track record of achieving lead quotas
- Experience working with marketing tools and platforms, sound understanding of marketing performance metrics, bid management
- Excellent communication skills
- MBA graduate or degree in other related fields (any stream)
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills (This is a must)