Inside Sales ExecutiveMBA or related certifications, Bangalore India Apply Now
At SecPod, we’re building comprehensive solutions to manage and secure enterprise endpoints, that is available on both on-premise & cloud services. We serve customers all around the globe, primarily in North America Region. As an Inside Sales Executive, you will have an opportunity to learn the techniques to share information about SecPod solutions to prospects. You will be responsible to conduct product demos and presentations to help them understand the value of our solutions and convert them into paying customers.
What to expect from this role?
- Hand-on experience with inbound and outbound sales prospecting, webinars, product demos, quote management, and more
- In-depth knowledge and experience of strategies like account-based marketing, inside sales, and telemarketing
- Polish your prospecting skills, art of listening, product knowledge, time management and communication skills
- Take ownership of inside sales and account management and help SecPod achieve its revenue goals
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward
- Present our company o potential prospects through presentations and setup demos to showcase our solutions
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation methods
- Anticipate needs by studying services and conducting market research to identify new leads
- Support marketing and sales teams and sales representatives on outbound strategies and lead generating efforts
- Establish active communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads and sales openings
- Collaborate with sales teams by bringing innovative lead generation ideas to each weekly meeting
- Connect and network with people in cyber security domain to keep learning about new trends and utilize them to your advantage
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
- Proficient with Analytics and Reporting.
- Up to 3 years’ experience in Inside Sales and Lead Generation (Candidates with experience in software sales of Cybersecurity Products in the US Region preferred).
- MBA graduate or degree in other related fields (any stream)
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills