Schedule a Demo
Saner Endpoint Security
Provide real-time visibility into endpoint security risks
Automatically fix vulnerabilities and misconfigurations
Detect Indicators of Compromise (IoC) and respond in seconds
Endpoint Security Challenges
Endpoints have hundreds of perilous vulnerabilities. And 90% of exploits occur due to these vulnerabilities and mis-configurations. 60-70% of malware is undetected. Organizations want to know if they can:
- > know their risks
- > secure their endpoints
- > keep them vulnerability free every day
Non-compliant endpoints are exposed at the time of audit. Organizations find it difficult and costly to maintain regulatory compliance. Organizations want to know if they can:
- > continuously assess compliance
- > create their own security benchmarks
- > ensure compliance at all times
Threat Detection and Response
Threats remain undetected without continuous monitoring. Actions must be taken once an Indicator of Compromise (Ioc) is detected. Organizations need quick answers to various security questions,
- > which systems do not have anti-virus software?
- > what software is installed on all endpoints?
- > how many Windows Server 2012 systems are present?
- > are there malicious ARP or DNS cache entries?
- > is a game software installed?
- > is process abc.exe running?
Offer Endpoint Security Services with one solution
Endpoint ManagementGet asset inventory
Continuous MonitoringGet real-time visibility into endpoint activities.
Threat DetectionDetect Indicators of Compromise and respond.
Vulnerability ManagementDetect and fix vulnerabilities.
Compliance ManagementDetect and fix compliance deviations.
Address regulatory compliance needs (HIPAA, PCI, NIST-800-53..)